To render a professional labour consulting service to both the business and the private sector by supplying the industry with skilled, semi-skilled and un-skilled workers on a permanent, temporary or limited duration contract basis-work to be performed on day or night shift.
Benefits to our Clients can be of a direct or indirect nature constituting cost savings with regards to:
- Sourcing of candidates from our workforce database and internet based job search engines.
- Advertising of vacancies
- Full screening / reference checking of response and first level interviewing
- Providing comprehensive CV’s for those candidates to be screened / interviewed by you
- Briefing candidates according to your job specification
Administration, and for non-permanet appointments:
- Payroll administration
- Remuneration cost
- Standard safety consumables
- U.I.F and Tax contribution
- Medical aid contribution
- Provident Fund contribution
- Settling of Labour Related Disputes
Our clients will also have the added advantage that incompetent workers can be replaced much easier and quicker- 24 hours services
For permanent placements, up to a three-month guarantee period will be honoured based upon negotiation
Benefits to the Employee
A major advantage exist for unemployed candidates with regards to job seeking and placement (cost included), whereas once contracted, they will enjoy the following benefits:
- Market related remuneration package
- Leave and leave bonus for permanent or semi-permanet employees (subject to contracted agreements with both the client and the employee)
- Sustainability in terms of Medical and Pension Fund membership (where applicable)
- Ease of mind regarding SARS-SITE and PAYE contributions.
- Sick leave and compassionate leave (subject to contracted agreements with both the client and the employee)
If you would like to find out more about Mac Labour, please contact us!